A Maxi CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is presumably one of the most valuable systems that any small business can implement. It is as important as the employees and will have a more significant effect long term than any one employee.
Recent studies demonstrate that organizations with a completely used CRM system can expand their sales by 29%. In any case, any system is just as valuable as the data that goes into it. How would you get everybody in the organization to use it and provide real time information?
1. Maxi CRM is simple! The biggest mistake most small businesses make is they try to implement a CRM system that is too complicated for their employees to use. They track too many unnecessary information. Good CRM system only needs: Prospect clients/leads information, when and what was talked about last, follow up date/reminder and action, who it is assigned to, and what is the real value of the opportunity.
2. Make sure it your CRM system integrates with other company systems. Is it complementary to what is already being used? Can data be easily imported and exported from the CRM? If a CRM is an island, it will be less impactful. Maxi CRM support easy data import + integration with other systems or website (API).
3. Train your employees and show them the benefits. Maxi CRM is easy to use so they can get their jobs done. Show them how to use it from their smart phones or tablets. Identify people that are “super users” and can be advocates for the CRM system. Give rewards for employees that use it most effectively.
4. If the activity isn’t in the CRM system, it never happened.Every company needs to treat their CRM as the only repository for history. No one gets credit for anything if it is not written about here. Every executive in the company needs to use it too (or no one will)!
5. Reports. Maxi CRM can get real time reports from the data. Answer questions like: What did Sales Rep A do last week? What are the top sales opportunities? Are we going to hit our sales target this quarter?
Looking for CRM system? Here are three things to focus on when selecting one for your business:
1. How much are you willing to pay?
2. Why does your business need a CRM system?
3. What features does your business require in a CRM system?
Maxi CRM can make your life as a business owner much easier, while also helping your sales team get the job done in a more efficient and streamlined way. Nearly all small businesses can benefit from CRM system.
Looking for CRM system for your small business or you’re looking for information to help you choose the one that’s right for you, use the questionnaire below and we’ll provide you with information for free.